DECISIONS and REPORTS (from 2018 reports are available in English also)
NCEQE CALLS FOR PEER REVIEWERS
The National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement (NCEQE), Georgia, announces a call for international peer-reviewers to participate in the evaluation process of higher education institutions and study programmes in Georgia.
NCEQE welcomes applications from peer-reviewers who meet following profile:
- Must have a Doctoral degree (in the fields of agricultural sciences, business administration, education, engineering, natural sciences, law, social sciences, fine arts, healthcare, humanities);
- Must be known in their relevant fields in terms of teaching and research;
- Must have an experience as a peer reviewer in the home country or internationally;
- Must have an expertise in development, design, provision and evaluation of higher education programmes;
- To participate in institutional evaluation, experience on managerial position at higher education institution will be an asset;
- Must be fluent in English.
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae with two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information will be submitted to the NCEQE peer-review experts’ database.