Opportunity for Training and Advisor Training
Supporting Organizations and Institutions in implementing the EFQM Excellence Model (www.efqm.org)
Up to 8 candidates will have the opportunity to learn about the EFQM Excellence Model and how to support organizations in the application of the model for continuous improvement and organizational excellence trough training and advice. The EFQM Excellence Model is a European model that helps institutions, companies and any other type of organization achieve excellence – which we understand as the top quality in all areas.
Excellent organizations achieve and sustain outstanding levels of performance that meet or exceed the expectations of all their stakeholders. The EFQM Excellence Model allows people to understand the cause and effect relationships between what their organization does and the results it achieves.
Several organizations in Georgia have been successful in starting their journey to Excellence using the EFQM Excellence Model with the support of GIZ – Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit mbH, Germany. Among them are 6 Vocational Education and Training colleges and the National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement (NCEQE). NCEQE is well on the way to becoming a center of excellence in education which also aims to support educational institutions in Georgian in becoming more excellent. NCEQE needs internal and external experts to support the Center of Excellence at NCEQE.
For this reason, NCEQE and GIZ offer this opportunity to Georgian experts to become EFQM Trainers and Advisors through a trainer training and accreditation program.
Details of the Program:
A maximum of 8 candidates will be selected from among the applicants.
In the time between November 2016 and February 2017, successful candidates will participate in a training of trainer program consisting of the following mandatory trainings which are led by an international EFQM Trainer and Advisor in ENGLISH. These trainings comprise most of the EFQM´s trainings for business leaders (please see www.efqm.org for more information):
- Introductory Workshop – Preparation for the program, trainer competencies, training skills, Basics of the EFQM Excellence Model (2 days)
- EFQM Basic Assessor Training – Learning about the EFQM Excellence Model (2 days plus preparation and post-training work)
- EFQM Leaders for Excellence Training - Designed for managers who want to understand and apply the EFQM Excellence Model within their working environment (3 days plus preparation plus post-training assignments)
- EFQM Internal Assessor Training - Designed to prepare individuals to complete an internal assessment and to help create the internal capability and skills to run a self-assessment program within an organization (3 days plus preparation and post-training assignments).
After successfully completing the above trainings, candidates will have to pass a 3 day EFQM trainer accreditation workshop in order to fully complete the program.
Minimum requirements for applicants:
Education: Master’s Degree (preferred) and 3 years working experience, Bachelor’s degree only with a minimum of 5 years working experience
Minimum age: 25 years
Language skills: Fluent English – speaking, reading and writing
Fluent Georgian – speaking, reading and writing
Proven Work Experience - minimum of 3 years (M.A.) or 5 years (B.A) - in one or more of the following areas:
- Quality Management and Quality Assurance
- Management of an institution, organization or company
- Development and implementation of Training Programs
Knowledge in the following areas:
- Georgian Education System
- Quality Management Systems, Tools and Methods
- Process Management and Improvement
- General Management – leadership and management Tools and Methods
- Development of training for adult education
- Participant-oriented training development and implementation
- Effective presentation skills using modern techniques
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish a rapport with people of any background
- Acting professionally at all times
- Providing balanced feedback honestly and professionally
- Computer and internet skills
Other important information:
- All training, materials, pre- and post-training work will be in ENGLISH. There will be no translation;
- All training will take place in Tbilisi. Participants from outside Tbilisi are responsible for their own transportation, accommodation, etc.
- Candidates must actively participate in ALL training activities, including fully completing pre-work and post-training assignments;
- Candidates must commit to supporting NCEQE with the knowledge and skills over a period of 3 years. This commitment will be in the form of a contract between the candidate and NCEQE which will must be signed before the beginning of the first training;
To apply, please submit the following electronically and in ENGLISH to: email@example.com
- a complete CV / Curriculum Vitae
- a minimum of 3 references for your training and advising capabilities, including Name of the person, e-mail address and mobile phone number
- a one-page letter explaining why you wish to support organizations on their journey to excellence and how you can contribute to increased quality and excellence in Georgia
- certificates and diplomas confirming education and other qualifications
Important dates (please ensure you are available):
10 November, 2016 (19:00) – deadline for submitting your application documents
11 November, 2016 – Short list of candidates
14 – 16 November, 2016 – Personal interviews with short listed candidates
18 November, 2016 – Notification of Participation to accepted candidates
24-25 November, 2016 – Introductory Training – Start of the program
All other training dates, the contract between NCEQE and the candidates and other important information will be provided to short-listed candidates at the time of the interview.