State Recognition of Education of Persons who Studied at Licensed Higher Educational Institutions
1. An application (application form) with indication of the title of licensed higher educational institution, where the applicant studied and the title of the educational programme for the reason of which the recognition application is made – commensurate with Part 3 and 4 of Article 73, of the General Administrative Code of Georgia, the official language of administrative proceeding shall be Georgian. Respectfully, if submitted application form regarding the recognition of foreign education has been prepared in a non-state language, applicant shall present a notarized translation of the application to the Center.
2. A copy a document certifying the enrollment, striking off or termination of studies at licensed higher educational institution;
3. The list of disciplines mastered during the study period, indicating credits and/or evaluation grades;
4. A copy of the applicant’s identity card
5. In the case filing an application by another person - the document certifying the authority thereof (power of attorney)
6. Application fee payment receipt (70 GEL).
Requisites for payments to be made to TREASURY:
Beneficiaries Bank: Treasury
Name of Beneficiary: Treasury Single Account
Bank code: TRESGE22
Beneficiary acc/ Treasury code: 707637113-( LEPL –National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement- service fee)
The following persons shall be excused from the payment of service fee:
• Citizens of Georgia, who became disabled as a result of military actions conducted for the territorial integrity, freedom and independence of Georgia;
• Participants of World War II;
• Veterans of war and armed forces and displaced persons - by 50 %;
• Persons with markedly and significantly expressed disability- by 50%.