HE Programs Accreditation Division
Key functions of Higher Education Programs Accreditation Division are:
- Implementation of accreditation process in accordance with applicable legal acts;
- Developing recommendations for the development of accreditation standards and procedures;
- Developing and implementing effective monitoring mechanisms for determination of compliance with accreditation standards;
- Management and development of experts' corps, including international experts supporting the accreditation process;
- Providing counseling services to educational institutions and other stakeholders regarding accreditation issues, planning and implementation of supportive measures;
- Preparation of recommendations and guidelines for educational institutions and other stakeholders.