Key functions of Legal Department are:
- Elaboration of the internal regulations of the NCEQE and other internal legal acts regulating the activities of the NCEQE;
- Preparation of draft normative acts related to the issues the NCEQE's competence and improvement of the normative base;
- Ensure functioning of other structural units of the NCEQE in terms of legal aspects
- Ensure the NCEQE's representation in a different administrative body and court with established procedure.
- Informing of other structural units and stakeholders of the NCEQE within the competence and organizing / conducting trainings on relevant issues and providing consultations.