Public Relations and Organizational Division
Key functions of Public Relations and Organizational Division are:
- Determine and implement a public relations strategy based on the Action Plan of the NCEQE;
- Administration of the official website, social networks and e-mails of the NCEQE;
- To cooperate with relevant structural units for ensuring organizational issues in order to implement planned activities effectively;
- Administration of hot line;
- Organize the process of issuing any information regarding the NCEQE and its activities; communication with media;
- Ensure issuing public information and proactively publishing.