To confirm the validity of the document certifying the full general or equivalent education received in Georgia according to foreign or international programmes recognized by Georgia, the National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement verifies the authority to issue the educational document, the compliance of the qualifications reflected in this document with the qualifications in Georgia. In order to determine the authority to issue an educational document, the National Educational Quality Enhancement Center examines the institution's authority to implement foreign or international programmes recognized by Georgia and information about the educational period of the owner of the educational document (the fact of completion of the educational programme recognized by the state), only as of the last year of study.
In order to confirm the validity of the document confirming the full general or equivalent education received in Georgia according to the foreign or international programmes recognized by Georgia, you must submit the following documentation to the National Center for the Educational Quality Enhancement:
1. Application (application can be submitted by post) - application form;
2. A notarized copy of a document certifying a complete general or equivalent education received in Georgia according to foreign or international programmes recognized by Georgia and a notarized Georgian translation;
3. A copy of the identity document of the applicant (a citizen of a foreign country or a stateless person) (in the case of a foreign document, a notarized Georgian translation);
4. In case of submission of an application by another person - a notarized document confirming authority (power of attorney/power of attorney);
5. Receipt confirming the payment of the corresponding fee (40 GEL); (electronic payment).
*Please indicate the name, surname, personal/passport number of the person to whom the center should provide services (owner of educational documents) in the destination field during payment.
In accordance with the General Administrative Code of Georgia, the period of administrative proceedings begins on the next business day after the application is submitted.
6. In case of the desire to continue studying without passing the unified national exams, the following must be additionally presented:
A document of an authorized institution regarding non-citizenship of Georgia, which was issued within 1 month before the registration of the application at the National Center for the Development of the Quality of Education.
written consent of the head of the higher educational institution chosen by the person regarding the possibility of accepting a person in a vacant place within the total number of students (indicating the name, surname, name and code of the educational programme, as well as information about the confirmation of the language of instruction of the educational programme chosen by the person at least B1 level);
7. In case of using the postal service, 5 GEL is added to the service fee. Information and Communication Technologies
Requisites required for transferring funds to the Treasury:
Title: LEPL - National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement
Identification Code: 202330566
Bank name of the recipient: State Treasury
Swift code of the recipient Bank: TRESGE22
Treasury code: 707637113 (fee for services provided by LEPL - National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement)