Twinning Project GE 17 ENI OT 01 18
“Strengthening capacities for quality assurance and governance of qualifications”
The overall objective of the project is to contribute to human capital development by improving quality assurance, transparency and governance of skills and qualifications in a lifelong learning (LLL) perspective.
The specific objective is to support the National Centre for Educational Quality Enhancement (NCEQE) and partners, to implement and monitor the reformed quality assurance framework of education, and the new National Qualifications Framework (NQF) through improved institutional capacities, effective instruments and procedures, participative governance, and delivery of relevant information for stakeholders and the population.
The Twinning Project is divided in 3 components:
Strengthening quality assurance of education and training in an LLL perspective
This component will focus on the following:
- Contribution to the review and consolidation of the quality assurance (QA) framework
- Methodology and procedures on QA - for users in NCEQE, experts, practitioners in education and training institutions and stakeholders (e.g. Sector Councils) consistent and streamlined
Contribution to the implementation of the new National Qualifications Framework
Within this component the following is foreseen:
- Detailed action plan (2019-2021) for implementation of the new NQF coherent with the QA framework and other relevant policies and strategies (e.g.: education, employment, economic development) developed
- Transparent and streamlined procedures and methodology for inclusion of qualifications from various learning settings in the digital NQF register drafted and agreed
- The comprehensive concept and specifications for the digital NQF register drafted and agreed with NCEQE
- Conditions and capacity for future comparison of the Georgian NQF with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) reinforced
Contribution to improved model of governance, monitoring and dissemination of NCEQE’s outputs
This component foresees the following:
- Organisational setting and capacities of NCEQE in view of the strategic objectives 2020 and the renewed NQF governance setting reviewed
- Monitoring system of the new NQF and new QA framework revised
- NCEQE communication and awareness raising practices strengthened
The project will be supported by Germany and Estonia. DAAD and EKKA will be Partners of NCEQE.
The project is funded by EU with 1,500,000.00 Euro for 21 months.
The Kick-off meeting will take place in Tbilisi, on 29 October 2019.
For more details contact:
Cay Etzold Marina Zhvania
Resident Twinning Advisor (RTA) Counterpart for Residetn Twinning Advisor
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Mail: email@example.com
Mob.: +995 577 08 33 24 Phone: +99532 2200 220 (3507)
Mob.: +995 577 278841
National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement
Address: Georgia, Tbilisi 0193, M. Aleksidze Street №1