EQE is responsible for the recognition of education received abroad by persons holding international protection status, which means ascertaining the fact that such persons have received education and establishing the compatibility of qualifications obtained abroad with qualifications existing in Georgia (applies only in cases where a person holding international protection status is unable to submit a document evidencing education received by him/her abroad).
Documents to be submitted are as follows:
2. Copy of the applicant’s ID card;
3. In case the application is submitted by another person – a document evidencing the authorization (power of attorney);
4. All documents in possession of the person holding international protection status, which evidence education received by that person and/or the information concerning those documents provided by the applicant.
5. Receipt evidencing the payment of the fee – GEL 70 for the recognition of education received abroad by a person holding international protection status provided for in the Law of Georgia on International Protection. However, the educational institution responsible for assessment in respect of the examination referred to in the procedure may set an additional fee, considering the context of the qualification/learning outcomes to be assessed. (E-payment)
6. In case of using postal services, GEL 5 is added to the service fee
Particulars for making payments to the Treasury
Beneficiary bank – State Treasury
Beneficiary name – Treasury single account
Bank code - TRESGE22
Beneficiary account/Treasury code - 707637113 (fee for the services provided by the LEPL – National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement)
Any foreign-language document translated into Georgian needs to be notarized!