We would like to inform you that from November 5, 2020, the visit to the National Center for Education Quality Development will be carried out according to a new principle. Citizens will be able to receive the service only by booking on the portal of http://my.gov.ge
What to consider:
- Booking will be possible only from the website - www.my.gov.ge The booking calendar (https://www.my.gov.ge/ka-ge/services/10/sub-services/21 ) is placed in a visible place where the citizen will register.
- After booking, the user will receive a short text message on the specified phone number, which will indicate the one-time service code, which must be submitted to the center employee.
- Citizens can no longer receive services at the center without prior reservation.
- The citizen who visits the center is obliged to undergo thermal screening, hand sanitization and it is necessary to wear a face mask.
- Booking of the service cannot be done through the call center or by visiting the center. The website my.gov.ge should be used to book a visit.