1. An application (application form) with indication of the title of licensed higher educational institution, where the applicant studied and the title of the educational programme for the reason of which the recognition application is made – commensurate with Part 3 and 4 of Article 73, of the General Administrative Code of Georgia, the official language of administrative proceeding shall be Georgian. Respectfully, if submitted application form regarding the recognition of foreign education has been prepared in a non-state language, applicant shall present a notarized translation of the application to the Center.
2. A copy a document certifying the enrollment, striking off or termination of studies at licensed higher educational institution;
3. The list of disciplines mastered during the study period, indicating credits and/or evaluation grades;
4. A copy of the applicant’s identity card
5. In the case filing an application by another person - the document certifying the authority thereof (power of attorney)
6. Application fee payment receipt (70 GEL). (EPAYMENTS)
Requisites for payments to be made to TREASURY:
Beneficiaries Bank: Treasury
Name of Beneficiary: Treasury Single Account
Bank code: TRESGE22
Beneficiary acc/ Treasury code: 707637113-( LEPL –National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement- service fee)
The following persons shall be excused from the payment of service fee:
• Citizens of Georgia, who became disabled as a result of military actions conducted for the territorial integrity, freedom and independence of Georgia;
• Participants of World War II;
• Veterans of war and armed forces and displaced persons - by 50 %;
• Persons with markedly and significantly expressed disability- by 50%.
From February 6, 2020, applicants will have the opportunity to apply electronically for services provided to individuals by the National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement, without visiting the Center through the portal www.my.gov.ge
The e-service applies to the following services:
Verification of the validity of educational documents issued in Georgia;
Recognition of the education received by the IDP;
Recognition of education received in a liquidated institution;
Recognition of education received in a licensed mode;
Recognition of education received abroad.
The portal allows Georgian citizens from all over the world, who have a new ID card and its reading device, as well as an electronic signature, to apply for the services of the Center electronically and receive an answer electronically, without leaving home.
Instructions for login to the portal can be found at the following link: https://id.ge/download/
For more information on the new ID card, its reader device and electronic signature, please call the hotline of the Public Service Hall - 2 40 54 05.
For more information about the portal www.my.gov.ge, please call the hotline: 2 25 15 28 (internal number 8888)